What is the definition of cloud? When first heard of, it may seem mysterious and too complex to comprehend. Well, cloud simply refers to the internet. More precisely, it is a data center connected to the internet.
Indeed, times have changed. Everything became instant, accessible, and on-the-go. site performance . Fortunately, technology is able to keep up with the changing times and the needs of men. file sharing site shut down . With just a click, you can have what you need. The cloud is just one of the many ways in which we can access and store information.
Just imagine how the cloud can totally change the way you work. You won’t have to sit on your desk all day, you don’t even have to go the office (still depends on your company’s policy, though). How great would that be? Here are 5 reasons why you should use Microsoft Office in the cloud:
1. Save space – More files mean taking up space in the computer. Saving your Office files to the cloud can save you hard drive space and you’ll never have to worry about how much remaining space you have.
2. Access files anytime, anywhere, using any device – Out of the office? Relax, Microsoft Office Online’s got you covered. You don’t have to bring your laptop because you can retrieve your files using any device.
3. Increase productivity – Have a deadline but you’re stuck in a long meeting? Good news, you can still work (during breaks) since you can access your files anytime, anywhere using any device.
4. Data security – Because Microsoft values security and privacy, it does not scan emails or files for advertising purposes.
5. Easier collaboration & file sharing – Microsoft Office Online enables you and your team to experience collaboration at its fullest. Need to send a large file to a colleague? Share it through the cloud instead! Why have back and forth email correspondences when you can share it?
Experience the wonders of the cloud yourself. Transfer your files and applications to the cloud and discover how it can take your Office experience into a whole different level.